Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, or I hope you had a Happy Hanukkah…What every you and your family celebrate(d), make the most of this time.
It is the Holiday Season and a Beautiful New Year is around the corner. We only have one chance to make the best of each day throughout the year.
I want to say Thank You to EVERYONE! You continue to support me. Your business, Your Friendship, Your Referrals and Your Comments and Reviews On-Line. I am listed a home this week. The seller is in the bay area in California. We started to talk on Sunday and quite honestly she said, “I researched your sales, read what people have written about you and trust you to sell my home.” That is from You All. Thank You!
I am Very Grateful for You and Your Support. I want to take this Holiday Issue to tell you so!
OK, back to business….
Thanks for tuning in. Please see the link below for my November report. In that I broke down where the buyers and sellers are coming from that I am dealing with. I think you will find it interesting.
Here are the most important points.
- Inventory is up, but that is seasonal. We have the same inventory as October 2005, but lower demand. Our inventory is 1/3 of during the crash.
- On Average prices are up. But there are 2 factors here. First, product mix. Less lower priced homes selling. Second, homes are being fixed up and sold for a higher price. I showed a home last week. It was $450k. Same closed at $450k and $575k. The higher priced home had a full facelift.
- All this shit going on across the world is keeping Interest Rates Lower.
- Last, timing a market is impossible. A Realtor sent out an email last January calling for High rates causing price drops. WRONG!
Here are the Numbers for home sales and inventory in metro Phoenix, Scottsdale, my home… McDowell Mountain Ranch and Tatum & Bell neighborhood in Phoenix?
Let’s look at the numbers for December 1, 2015 from ARMLS for Single Family Homes(Difference is due to no condos etc..) in Metro Phoenix, Scottsdale, McDowell Mountain Ranch, and Tatum and Bell:
- Active Listings
- Metro Phoenix 17,539 down 12% from last year and up 1% from last month.
We are now up 11% over the past 2 months.
- Scottsdale 2,136 down 1% from last year and up 2% from last month
- McDowell Mtn ranch 48 down 24% from last year and down 11% from last month
- Tatum and Bell 14 down 44% from last year and flat from last month
- Pending Listings
- Metro Phoenix 7,918 up 15% from last year and down 2% from last month
- Scottsdale 515 up 8% from last year and down 2% from last month
- McDowell Mtn ranch 22 up 38% from last year and up 29% from last month
- Tatum and Bell 8 down 38% from last year and up 14% from last month
- Closed Listings
- Metro Phoenix 4,393 up 5% from last year and down 17% from last month
- Scottsdale 300 up 15% from last year and down 20% from last month
- McDowell Mtn ranch 9 down 18% from last year and down 59% from last month
- Tatum and Bell 3 down 63% from last year and down % from last month
- Average PPSF
- Metro Phoenix $131 up 7% from last year and flat from last month
- Scottsdale $219 up 7% from last year and up 5% from last month
- McDowell Mtn ranch $248 up 4% from last year and up 9% from last month
- Tatum and Bell $168 up 19% from last year and up 6% from last month
- New listings 4,711 up 12% from last year and down 27% from last month
- Sold Last Month 4,556 flat form last year and down 17% from last month
- Months supply of homes
- 4.0 month supply comparing Active to Closed
- 3.8 month supply compared to Sold (new sales for the month)
Check out this link Right HERE https://matterport.com/try/
As of December 1, 2015, the numbers are for Single Family Home Sales. First, YTD we have closed 64,279 SFR 10% more than last year.
I look forward to January 1, 2016 so we can see how the full year numbers and what they say.
Do you have questions about your niche market? Call email or text me and I will be happy to walk you through your market. Also, do you know anyone looking into real estate, please send them my way. I will be happy to assist them.
Jeff Cameron 480-652-2004.
I want to be your Realtor… What can I do for you today?
Have you seen my Drone aerial videos of homes? Cutting edge marketing!
Below is the November Real Estate Market Report… I didn’t email it out. Sorry, but there it is. In it, I review WHAT IS MOTIVATING BUYERS AND SELLERS IN TODAYS MARKET. I demonstrated this by going through the buyers and sellers I worked with this year.