Get Skinny with this Thinique Boost
Located near McDowell Mountain Ranch, in North Scottsdale on the corner of Thompson Peak Parkway and Frank Lloyd Wright. Thinique, a Medical Weight Loss center, next to AJ’s Fine Foods, offers personalized plans for men and women to loose weight.
However, I want to share with you something great, something extra-ordinarily and cutting edge in regards to losing weight. I am sure most of you have heard about B-12 shots, right? Well, the other day I saw a sign in Thinique’s front window offering B-12 shots. Awesome! I walked right in, no waiting, and ordered a B-12 shot.
This is when they asked if I was interested in getting the Skinny Boost shot for only a few dollars more. Well, what is the Skinny Boost Lipotropic injection I asked. And, this is what they told me it does:
- Increase metabolism and increase energy levels
- Helps regulate sleep, mood and appetite
- Increases Red Blood Cell Production
- Detoxifies the body
- Help maintain a healthy liver
- Curb carb and sugar cravings
- Helps burn fat by preventing the abnormal accumulation of fat in the liver
- Helps with water weight reduction
- Helps reduce fatigue
- Helps reduce stress
- Helps reduce headaches
- B-1 (Thiamine) helps the body’s cells convert carbohydrates into energy. It is also essential for the functioning of the heart, muscles, and nervous system.
- B-2 (Riboflavin) helps prevent headaches and metabolize fats and carbohydrates.
- B-3 (Niacinamide) helps release energy from nutrients. It can reduce cholesterol and prevent and treat arteriosclerosis, among other benefits.
- B-5 (D-Pantothenol) the stable form of panthotenic acid involved in a number of biological reactions, including the production of energy, the synthesis of heme and acetylcholine, and the catabolism and synthesis of fatty acids, phospholipids, steroid hormones, and amino acids.
- B-6 Pyroxidine a vital part of the body’s enzyme system, the meabolism of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates, and the normal function of the nervous and immune systems. The essential amino acid tryptophan also depends on pyroxidine for its utilization.
- B-12 Methylcobalmin plays an important role in red blood cells, prevention and treatment of anema, methylation reactions, and immune system regulation.
- Choline an essential nutrient required by the body to keep cell membranes healthy and help prevent gallstones. It is used by the kidneys to maintain water balance and by the liver as a source of methyl groups for methionine formation. It also acts as a precursor to other amino acids involved in memory and polymers that help transport lipids from the liver.
- Chromium used for improving blood sugar control in people with pre-diabetes, diabetes, and high blood sugar due to taking steroids. It is also used for depression, poly-cystic ovary syndrome, lowering “bad” cholesterol, and raising “good: cholesterol in people taking beta blockers.
- Inositol plays an important part in the health of cell membranes, especially the specialized cells in the brain, bone marrow, eyes and intestines. It also acts as a lipotropic, which converts fats into other useful products and helps regulate blood sugar.
- L-Carnitine boosts energy by stimulating the body’s burning of triglycerides as fuel, and sparing the supply of glycogen stored in the liver for heavy exertion. During exercise, the body will burn fat at a rate of 75-80% of maximum exertion, thus less glycogen from carbohydrates is burned. L-Carnitine allows the body to burn more fat, save more glycogen, and ultimately boost stamina and endurance. By providing more fat to the muscles, L-Carnitine makes accessible an otherwise unavailable source.
- L-Citrulline a naturally occurring amino acid found in food such as watermelons. It is also made in the body. It contributes to preventing heart disease, assisting in body building, increasing energy, and improving athletic performance.
- Methionine assists is breakdown of fats and thereby prevents the build-up of fat in the arteries. It can be converted into other amino acids that help in detoxifying the liver.
- Procaine a local numbing agent used in the product to reduce pain discomfort.
15033 N Thompson Peak Pkwy
Scottsdale, AZ 85260 See Map
Tue: 7:00am – 7:00pm
Wed: 7:00am – 7:00pm
Thu: 7:00am – 7:00pm
Fri: 7:00am – 12:00pm
Sat: 7:00am – 12:00pm
Thinique is a member of the American Society of Bariatric Physicians.
Approved by The Cameron Team, Jeff Cameron, Tiffany Haebig, and Hope Beneteau.