McDowell Mountain Ranch, Scottsdale
Cimarron Ridge consists of 210 homes located in the community of McDowell Mountain Ranch in north Scottsdale. Cimarron Ridge was developed by Toll Brothers and they began building in 1971.
Cimarron Ridge has three distinct communities namely The Villas with floor plan variations ranging from 2,310 to 2,927 square feet; The Enclave with floor plan variations ranging from 2,659 to 3,393 square feet; and The Vistas with floor plan variations ranging from 3,035 to 3,986 square feet. Floor plans featured are from 2 to 4 bedrooms. Two to four car garages are a standard feature on these models.
The different floor plan models of Cimarron Ridge for The Villas are La Jolla, Valencia, Montoro, Cantabria, and Sevilla. The models for The Enclave are Frontera, Laredo, Parada, Escalante, and San Rafael. The models for The Vistas are Palma, Patagonia, Morena, Valverde, Montilla, and Andorra. You can click on each name to get a pdf of each floor plan and more information.
Cimarron Ridge is located in the McDowell Mountain Ranch Community. In its east is the Cimarron Hills. It is bordered to the north by the mountain preserve and sits west of a community called Sunrise Point, built by Engle Homes.
Follow the McDowell Mountain Ranch Road and you will discover the Community Center. It offers accessibility to the marvelous mountain views and the adjacent trail system. It has amenities including a heated pool and spa, community recreational center, BBQ stations, exercise room, and an open space covered with ramadas.
A Trail Mail Blast is sent to all the residents of McDowell Mountain Ranch to giving the latest and greatest news, such as board meetings, school information, family events, and fitness classes in the Community Center.
Desert Canyon Elementary School and Desert Canyon Middle School, rated top schools, are located in the community. The community loves its’ 20,000 square foot Arabian Library, Aquatic Center with a 600-foot lazy river and 8-lanes lap pool, and a 16,000 sq. ft Skate Park. Click here to get more information.
Builder Finishes and Standards for homes in Cimarron Ridge by Troll Brothers
- Contemporary southwestern architecture
- Choice of two exterior elevations for each plan
- Large expanses of glass
- Sand stucco finish in your choice of paint colors
- Salt-finished entry walk, patio and driveway
- 8′ entry walk, patio and driveway
- Exterior lighting garage on photo cell
- Generous covered Patios with recessed lighting
- Easy care cultured marble countertops with integral lavatories and tub/shower surrounds
- Over-sized oval tub and separate shower in Master bath
- Delta Select faucets throughout
- Polished brass or chrome bath accessories
- Custom wood vanity and medicine cabinets throughout
- Designer pedestal lavatory in powder room in selected models
- Ceramic floor tile at entry & kitchen
- Choice of distinctive solid entry doors
- Gas only fireplace
- Choice of solid core flush or 6-panel Colonist 8′ interior door (most locations)
- Minimum 9′ ceilings and dramatic 12′ ceilings in living & dining rooms
- Hand-applied skip trowel wall finish
- Unique display niches
- Special detailed classy closets & mirrored bi-pass closet doors in bedrooms
Award Winning Kitchens
- Elegant crafted hardwood cabinets with choice of finishes
- Gourmet kitchen island
- Gourmet kitchen with Jenn-Air appliances
- Waste King 1/2 h.p. disposal
- Corian countertops
- Two-compartment cast iron sink with designer pull-out spray faucet
- Pre-plumbed for ice maker
- Built-in microwave/convection oven & cooktop
Energy Saving Features
- Dual pane insulated glass in all windows
- R-30 insulation in ceiling; R-19 in exterior walls
- 2 X 6 exterior walls (with exception of garage)
- Efficiently designed two-zone air conditioning and gas heating systems
- Gas hot water heater
- Pre-wired for 3 TV & 3 telephone outlets
- Pre-wired for 4 ceiling fans
- Decora light switches
- Finish 2 or 3 car garage with automatic opener
- Pre-plumbed for soft water conditioner and reverse osmosis
- 11 S.E.E.R. air conditioning