Check Out The 2013 Training Camp For Arizona Cardinals
The days when you still have to drive towards Flagstaff just to witness the Arizona Cardinals doing their practices and trainings at their training camps are over.
That may be a big disappointment to some, but it sounds great for all football fans in Phoenix because it will provides them the chance to check out and see their favorite football players personally as they are all playing at the training camp, as well as those up and comers who are really working hard to create the roster for Arizona Cardinals Club.
Below are the respective dates for the open practice sessions this 2013 NFL Season:
- Friday, July 26
- Saturday, July 27
- Sunday, July 28
- Monday, July 29
- Tuesday, July 30
- Friday, August 2
- Saturday, August 3
- Monday, August 5
- Tuesday, August 6
- Wednesday, August 7
- Monday, August 12
- Tuesday, August 13
- Thursday, August 15
- Monday, August 19
- Tuesday, August 20
- Wednesday, August 21
- Thursday, August 22
Experience to watch the open training sessions of Arizona Cardinals through the dates mentioned above. The 2013 NFL training camp will be held at the University of Phoenix Stadium, Glendale, Arizona.
The training sessions will start at 2:00 in the afternoon up to 4:35 in the afternoon as well. The admission cost is only for free so you can easily bring your family, friends, and loved ones to enjoy watching your favorite football player.
Things That You Should Know Before Going To The 2013 Training Camp
- There will be no reserved seats, so if you want to sit comfortable while watching the training, make sure that you come earlier so that you can still get a seat for yourself. You can also find vacant sits at the lower portion of the stadium, and you can also watch the game from south portion of the stadium (south bridge).
- There will be an interactive zone for your kids at the main concourse which is located at the north-end part of the stadium. The interactive zone features inflatable obstacles as well as another football related activities that they can always enjoy.
- The AZone Team Store will be open for purchases and for entrance towards the stadium starting 1:30 in the afternoon.
- Children ages between 2 to 12 years old may also have the chance to join the player autograph signing right after the practice with no charge at all and completely free.
- Players will also sign autographs at the lower field of the stadium for just a limited time only.
- You can always bring your cameras with you so that you can take pictures of your favorite player while they are doing their training sessions.
For more information, you can call this number 602-379-0102 or shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also visit there main website HERE.
For up to date information you can visit us at our website TheCameronTeam.com
More event updates and local information brought to you by The Cameron Team.